| FOOD Favorite Place To Go For Breakfast

I like the Waysider, but rarely go for whatever reason. Probably because I don't like to wait to eat, especially for breakfast, and I've had to wait there more pretty often. Buddy's Rib and Steak has a good breakfast. City Cafe is ok, but people are packed in there like sardines... I don't care for that. Rama Jama's has a pretty good breakfast too, but I hardly ever go there either.

One of my favorite spots out of town is The Loveless Cafe in Nashville.

I'm happy though with a biscuit from Bojangles.

I like the Waysider, but rarely go for whatever reason. Probably because I don't like to wait to eat, especially for breakfast, and I've had to wait there more pretty often. Buddy's Rib and Steak has a good breakfast. City Cafe is ok, but people are packed in there like sardines... I don't care for that. Rama Jama's has a pretty good breakfast too, but I hardly ever go there either.

One of my favorite spots out of town is The Loveless Cafe in Nashville.

I'm happy though with a biscuit from Bojangles.
I have been to the Loveless on the far west side of Nashville many times. Another great place for breakfast in Music City is Monell's.

Back in the day there was a place called Uncle Mort's. It was about halfway between Jasper and Dora Alabama on U.S. Highway 78... It was the best. Today mine is probably Staggs Grocery in Florence. When I go in to grab a biscuit from time to time, I come out smelling like breakfast the rest of the day. 🤤

AF1QipNc0IwUND23GcsIxsLBh2utK9ZQ_fnJaAT6LdVh=s680-w680-h510
AF1QipNLFntKpu9RAwXACpMwNevFx0LdExHYK1TE-g17=s680-w680-h510

Back in the day there was a place called Uncle Mort's. It was about halfway between Jasper and Dora Alabama on U.S. Highway 78... It was the best. Today mine is probably Staggs Grocery in Florence. When I go in to grab a biscuit from time to time, I come out smelling like breakfast the rest of the day. 🤤

I'll have to ask my wife to go there next time we go there.

Uncle Mort’s - famous for Red-eye gravy!

Had a customer meet me at Stagg’s last year. Good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom