| FTBL Fall Camp 2023 Thread

While I'm on this, and I don't dare posting this on other boards for they may overanalyze this shit.

I plan to watch Milroe/Simpson/Buchner very close. how the play is called for all three of them. I also will be counting their snap counts, where are the the right reads on each play. That'll give me an idea of where they are with their progression as a QB.

While I'm on this, and I don't dare posting this on other boards for they may overanalyze this shit.

I plan to watch Milroe/Simpson/Buchner very close. how the play is called for all three of them. I also will be counting their snap counts, where are the the right reads on each play. That'll give me an idea of where they are with their progression as a QB.
This is why I will miss CBS. Will we get the ALL-22 view? Nope.

How will you know what the read progression was supposed to be?

From what I've seen of Milroe and Simpson... Milroe seems to have a stronger arm, but less accurate... he seems to have more zip. If he can get some better accuracy and make good reads, he could be an amazing QB with his speed and build. I'd love to seem him have that light switch turn on and own the spot. Honestly, either one is fine by me if the switch turns on. What I'm afraid of is that both will be "pushing" and trying too hard to win the spot and neither have that "ah-ha" moment.

From what I've seen of Milroe and Simpson... Milroe seems to have a stronger arm, but less accurate... he seems to have more zip. If he can get some better accuracy and make good reads, he could be an amazing QB with his speed and build. I'd love to seem him have that light switch turn on and own the spot. Honestly, either one is fine by me if the switch turns on. What I'm afraid of is that both will be "pushing" and trying too hard to win the spot and neither have that "ah-ha" moment.
Okay... this is little, how do I put this in a way where I don't sound like a jackass..... This is somewhat redundant statement we've been hearing for weeks.... I think Saban is going to drill the message into QBs this week by telling them to focus on doing their job and don't worry about anything else.

If you pay attention to what Saban is saying in the press conference and maybe i'm wrong....

Milroe: consistency
Simpson: Don't focus on mistakes.. forget the last play. move on to the next play. Similar to Mac Jones as @TerryP said previously.
Buchner- We haven't heard much about him, just that he's a safe option.

Back
Top Bottom