| FTBL Encourage our barner friends

Encourage them to do what? Jump off a ledge???

I am enjoying their pain tremendously! Jeez, they have revelled in our misery for six years, eleven if you count The Dubose Experiment. I have heard it from their kind over and over and over that Bama Football was DEAD and would always BE DEAD! I have heard that Burner Football would own us for the next 50 years! We were DONE!!!

I will toss sand in their eyes, throw salt in an open wound, and stomp on a broken Burner toe in a HEARTBEAT! I hope we roll into the Iron Bowl undefeated and score 50+ on 'em!

Screw those sad little puppy-dog Burner eyes! Gimme some sand! :twisted:

bamascott2 said:
Encourage them to do what? Jump off a ledge???

I am enjoying their pain tremendously! Jeez, they have revelled in our misery for six years, eleven if you count The Dubose Experiment. I have heard it from their kind over and over and over that Bama Football was DEAD and would always BE DEAD! I have heard that Burner Football would own us for the next 50 years! We were DONE!!!

I will toss sand in their eyes, throw salt in an open wound, and stomp on a broken Burner toe in a HEARTBEAT! I hope we roll into the Iron Bowl undefeated and score 50+ on 'em!

Screw those sad little puppy-dog Burner eyes! Gimme some sand! :twisted:
^^YOUda

bear facts said:
Speaking of Barners . . .

What has happened to the ones who use to frequent this board? :?

They are in meltdown mode. I visit the aunation from time to time and its pretty good toilet reading material :D . Circledrill and a few others have gone off the end :lol:.

What I find ironic is that so many of my barner friends and coworkers who gave me crap for several years are all now crying about leaving them alone when a little bit of jabbing is given back. And I've been VERY limited about what I could of said about the Barn but have kept most of it to myself and just smiled back at them. That seems to do worse :lol:

There is nothing I like more but to rib my Barner friends in Tuscaloosa. Oh how sweet it is right now, but come November 29th...it will get much worse.

bear facts said:
Speaking of Barners . . .

What has happened to the ones who use to frequent this board? :?

I'm sure there out there...somewhere: :D
200209038-001.jpg

DKI-0079-112.jpg

I new when they hired Tony Franklin that his spread offense wouldn't work. Sure Florida won a natl. title a couple of years ago but they also lost 4 games last year with a heismen winner on their team. The spread doesn't work in the SEC because the defenses are to fast. I think Tubbys decsion to hire Franklin will eventually be the reason Auburn football won't be as dominant as it has been. Tubby said it would help with recruiting but the last time i checked all the states top prospects are going to BAMA. Times are changing and it doesn't look good for the orange and blue. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

It may be too early to tell if Auburn's offense is an abject failure. Realistically, they will need time to implement it. One thing is for sure, though - Nick Saban has the attention of the recruits. Auburn's timing of implementing their new offense is questionable, at best.

Honestly, I think they underestimated the impact of Saban's presence. They don't have the luxury of implementing a new offense and the associated lack of effectiveness with a recruiter like Saban in the state. At best, it's a miscalculation that will cost Auburn in recruiting for several years to come.

AFF said:
It may be too early to tell if Auburn's offense is an abject failure. Realistically, they will need time to implement it. One thing is for sure, though - Nick Saban has the attention of the recruits. Auburn's timing of implementing their new offense is questionable, at best.

Honestly, I think they underestimated the impact of Saban's presence. They don't have the luxury of implementing a new offense and the associated lack of effectiveness with a recruiter like Saban in the state. At best, it's a miscalculation that will cost Auburn in recruiting for several years to come.

At best, it's a miscalculation that will cost Auburn in recruiting for several years to come.[/quote]

AFF,YESS i agree with you!!

AFF said:

You haven't heard? They're recruiting us lights out so far. :roll:

BamaDelta said:
AFF said:

Half of their current commits would need a stool to reach the light switch.

Argo said:
BamaDelta said:
AFF said:

Half of their current commits would need a stool to reach the light switch.

But can they snap the ball? That's the real question. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom