| FTBL Encourage our barner friends

AFF said:
It may be too early to tell if Auburn's offense is an abject failure. Realistically, they will need time to implement it. One thing is for sure, though - Nick Saban has the attention of the recruits. Auburn's timing of implementing their new offense is questionable, at best.

Honestly, I think they underestimated the impact of Saban's presence. They don't have the luxury of implementing a new offense and the associated lack of effectiveness with a recruiter like Saban in the state. At best, it's a miscalculation that will cost Auburn in recruiting for several years to come.

You nailed it, AFF!

They have already invested in a whole recruiting class that was promised being part of a "spread" offense" and class number two is just about accounted for with them having 26 recruits committed (most range from the 0 star to 3 star variety but are good Aubrun men). A fine mess they are in!

bamascott2 said:
Encourage them to do what? Jump off a ledge???

I am enjoying their pain tremendously! Jeez, they have revelled in our misery for six years, eleven if you count The Dubose Experiment. I have heard it from their kind over and over and over that Bama Football was DEAD and would always BE DEAD! I have heard that Burner Football would own us for the next 50 years! We were DONE!!!

I will toss sand in their eyes, throw salt in an open wound, and stomp on a broken Burner toe in a HEARTBEAT! I hope we roll into the Iron Bowl undefeated and score 50+ on 'em!

Screw those sad little puppy-dog Burner eyes! Gimme some sand! :twisted:

I love this post. It almost brought a tear to my eye. Truer words have never been spoken. We should add this to our Constitution.

circledrill said:
bear facts said:
Speaking of Barners . . .
Circledrill and a few others have gone off the end :lol:.

What do you mean I have "gone off the end?" My posts have been fairly rational, considering the circumstances.

Heck, cd, you can't even get your "quoters" straight. Just relax, swimming season will be here before you know it.

circledrill said:
bear facts said:
Heck, cd, you can't even get your "quoters" straight. Just relax, swimming season will be here before you know it.

Oh man, swimming season can't get here fast enough! :lol: :lol:

Just don't let Franklin coach them or you might find your swimmers resorting to this:

DeadManFloat.jpg

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom