| FTBL Does Vanderbilt have a large online fan community?

Rivals and Scout are the only places I have ever found Vandy fans posting on a message board but even there it seemed like they only had about 5-10 posts per day during the season and about 5-10 per week during the off season. :?

I browsed the Vandy boards a little this morning. I am ashamed at the way some Alabama and Auburn fans have been acting over there. Some people need to show a little respect.

There are lots of classless people out there who like to talk trash anonymously. Every team and board has them.

What I have found either hilarious or frightening is the number of cocky Vandy fans out there predicting that they are going to just surprise and crush the Tide.

While I am certainly not guaranteeing a Bama victory, I would think that I would be a little less excited about the possibility of beating a team that they haven't beaten since Reagan's first term in office.

Call me crazy. :roll:

Bamapossum said:
What I have found either hilarious or frightening is the number of cocky Vandy fans out there predicting that they are going to just surprise and crush the Tide.

If you think Vandy fans are bad, go browse the North Texas board and you will find out why RollTideRandy hates them so much. :?

Back
Top Bottom