| LIFE Debate

This debate is like watching the old Ren and Stimpy show with senior citizens. The idea that this is the best this country can do for candidates is awful and sad
I went to a local watering hole, had dinner, chatted with friends and new acquaintances and listened to a really good duo. Then, I dropped by a dive bar and sang karaoke. All of this is superior to having tuned in to the debate.

To clarify, I sang Something in the Orange by Zach Bryan and If It Hadn't Been For Love by the Steeldrivers.

The office is not a popularity contest. Like/disllike should not matter. To me it boils down to values and policy. Most people vote their pocket book though. This is trending very bad for the tax and spend “no rules, I can do what I want” party.

@It Takes Eleven it was a historic moment in presidential races. I get it. You don't like Trump, you don't like Biden. Ignoring the whole thing? To me, that doesn't come across as a prudent approach.
Thirty minutes of reading/viewing this morning gave me an adequate perspective. I didn't want the two hours of preview, debate and spin. The Times is apoplectic this morning.

Back
Top Bottom