| RECRUIT Cormani McClain commits to Colorado

Yes, and no.

Yes, I'm surprised Colorado could "pony up" enough money to win the NIL battle with Ruiz and company.

No, I'm not surprised Deion is dusting up the recruiting trail. I'm reminded of the thread we had here back in September when it was suggested Sanders would be an answer for Auburn and recruiting. Several suggested he'd do well while others chose to doubt his recruiting and coaching ability.

Yes, and no.

Yes, I'm surprised Colorado could "pony up" enough money to win the NIL battle with Ruiz and company.

No, I'm not surprised Deion is dusting up the recruiting trail. I'm reminded of the thread we had here back in September when it was suggested Sanders would be an answer for Auburn and recruiting. Several suggested he'd do well while others chose to doubt his recruiting and coaching ability.

I doubt his ability to run a legit program. He's never been known to run one fair and proper. Every place he touches gets embroiled in controversy. All the way to his time in Texas high school ranks, Prime Academy and such.

I think he would butt heads with the coaching staffs. Knowing that CNS doesn't let the Freshman speak with the media. Something CDS wouldn't have to with, because of his videos that he and his family are posting.

Back
Top Bottom