| RECRUIT Cormani McClain commits to Colorado

How do you know?
Before Colorado entered the picture I was rather certain it was 60-40 Bama because there was a lot of smoke in Miami trying to reel him back in after his visit. Then Colorado stepped into the picture and looks like Bama backed off him a bit (when ricks signed) and MIA/COL are bidding and fighting for the kid.

He took an OFFICIAL to Colorado, which is a big sign. He definitely likes drama, not exactly the Nick Saban mold of character we want in the locker room

For the record here, I like and fully agree with a Man City fan. Ugh... :rolleyes: (I'm a Chelsea fan. We suck something awful this year, so I have to see your avatar and just deal with it since your guys kicked our butts twice last week.)
Chelsea? Oh no! LOL

Are they going to give Potter enough time to turn it around?

For the record here, I like and fully agree with a Man City fan. Ugh... :rolleyes: (I'm a Chelsea fan. We suck something awful this year, so I have to see your avatar and just deal with it since your guys kicked our butts twice last week.)
Chelsea? Oh no! LOL

Are they going to give Potter enough time to turn it around?
You two need to get a room! :ROFLMAO: You two know this is a BAMA site!!:laugh:

Before Colorado entered the picture I was rather certain it was 60-40 Bama because there was a lot of smoke in Miami trying to reel him back in after his visit. Then Colorado stepped into the picture and looks like Bama backed off him a bit (when ricks signed) and MIA/COL are bidding and fighting for the kid.

He took an OFFICIAL to Colorado, which is a big sign. He definitely likes drama, not exactly the Nick Saban mold of character we want in the locker room
I think Ricks had nothing to do with McClain?

I think Ricks had nothing to do with McClain?
McClain wants a few things with his recruitment. Things he's stated publicly even: NIL $ and Starting Time.

While yes, we could provide the NIL $ I'm sure. The starting time is not something we offer recruits out of HS. It was a hard sell and we thought we'd got him to buy into the process with his recruitment about getting him drafted and that being better than early playing time.

However, Deion is promising him the exact same thing (Draft/NFL) that we are and he's going to get early playing time on that team. Miami is offering him early playing time and NIL$. While Colorado can't match the NIL they think Deion can win him over with the draft option (much like he did with hunter).

Gotta ask yourself, why nobody is really still talking about Bama in the McClain situation anymore. It's not just because COL/MIA are further in, it's because Bama has pulled itself out of the running. The smoke that was there is gone, which means we've moved on.

McClain wants a few things with his recruitment. Things he's stated publicly even: NIL $ and Starting Time.

While yes, we could provide the NIL $ I'm sure. The starting time is not something we offer recruits out of HS. It was a hard sell and we thought we'd got him to buy into the process with his recruitment about getting him drafted and that being better than early playing time.

However, Deion is promising him the exact same thing (Draft/NFL) that we are and he's going to get early playing time on that team. Miami is offering him early playing time and NIL$. While Colorado can't match the NIL they think Deion can win him over with the draft option (much like he did with hunter).

Gotta ask yourself, why nobody is really still talking about Bama in the McClain situation anymore. It's not just because COL/MIA are further in, it's because Bama has pulled itself out of the running. The smoke that was there is gone, which means we've moved on.
Huge Blinking light

flashing-warning-light-gif-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom