| RECRUIT Cormani McClain commits to Colorado

I'm hearing he's trying to take his last official here as well, though it's not being broadcast much. I believe we're making a late play and see where his current deal stands and if we can work something out. Also, kids looking for early playing time, so will be a hard sell even with all this.
I hate this non sense. Kid if you want to come to Bama come. Forget this NIL crap. I know I am old school and this day and time it is not feasable but I do not have to like it. Gotta be some undesireable side effects with this craziness paying a player before he has ever played a down in College. Insane....

I'm hearing he's trying to take his last official here as well, though it's not being broadcast much. I believe we're making a late play and see where his current deal stands and if we can work something out. Also, kids looking for early playing time, so will be a hard sell even with all this.
Personally, based on what I've learned, I don't expect him to visit. These kids can change their minds at the drop of a hat: so, who knows?

Also said he wasn't really considering other schools. I don't see a lot of smoke around this, if he ends up taking his last official here before the 15th then we can get a read on him. Some are optimistic he will come to T - town still, but who knows. Not sure I even want the kid, he seems like more drama than anything

Back
Top Bottom