| RECRUIT Cormani McClain commits to Colorado

I don't do a lot of recruiting watching, unless it on here. For you that put in the hours of looking and watching and searching. I want to Thanks you all for what you all do on here.

Sorry for the hijack, but it something I had to say to you guys.

Still committed to Miami but has yet to sign.

As of Saturday(?) I was hearing Bama is right in the thick of this with a few trustworthy folks saying Bama is leading the race.

They are trying hard to push Colorado and Deion here. No one is mentioning Alabama as far as recruiting companies are concerned. They are also stating he's still expected to sign with Miami. I've been taking your word on this one. Hope we pull it off.

Miami with a new NIL offer ... I don't have reason to believe Bama will try to outbid Miami here.

Dangit. Oh well, Ricks is with us and every bit of the same caliber player. More room to grow probably being a year younger too. Atleast we got one stud. Cormani would have set us up nice, but we'll be alright. Cocain money will get you every time.

Putting 2 and 2 and 2 together ...

Saban recently alluded to a January visit when talking about this class. I can't say this was supposed to be a secret visit though it was on the hush-hush if you will. All signs pointed to it being McClain.

Now, does that visit actually happen? Personally, I wouldn't say "he's headed to Miami" until we see if he visits. I understand the guys that cover Miami aren't comfortable calling him a Hurricane: they are waiting on the visit as well.

Bama's all-in the NIL game for signatures: will they match?

Putting 2 and 2 and 2 together ...

Saban recently alluded to a January visit when talking about this class. I can't say this was supposed to be a secret visit though it was on the hush-hush if you will. All signs pointed to it being McClain.

Now, does that visit actually happen? Personally, I wouldn't say "he's headed to Miami" until we see if he visits. I understand the guys that cover Miami aren't comfortable calling him a Hurricane: they are waiting on the visit as well.

Bama's all-in the NIL game for signatures: will they match?
I'm hearing he's trying to take his last official here as well, though it's not being broadcast much. I believe we're making a late play and see where his current deal stands and if we can work something out. Also, kids looking for early playing time, so will be a hard sell even with all this.

Back
Top Bottom