| FTBL Coaching targets... Homerun hires?

Bet you get zero of them.. could be Mike Locksley we get… which will be better recieved by this team, than any of those putrid names..

Those names I mentioned are proving to be good coaches..

I don't know how to dumb this down for you anymore. Maybe spell it out with little blocks?

THE LIST WAS A LIST OF SOME OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT NAMES. IT WAS IN FUN. THE MAIN POINT OF THE LIST WAS THE FINAL ENTRY ON IT.

Texas A&M.. mass exodus
Ohio State .. mass exodus
Uga 31 players out.. mass exodus
USC.. mass exodus
Florida.. mass exodus
TAMU- Did they fire a guy?
Ohio State- They seem to be fine.
UGA- Did they have over 85 scholarship limit? Alabama had same issue.
USC- He's making changes to the program after diaster season
Florida- Napier dont' knwo what he's doing, but it's not player.. its' Napier.

I don't know how to dumb this down for you anymore. Maybe spell it out with little blocks?

THE LIST WAS A LIST OF SOME OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT NAMES. IT WAS IN FUN. THE MAIN POINT OF THE LIST WAS THE FINAL ENTRY ON IT.
I didnt say anything about you or the list..people are simply looking for flashy names and not good coaches in general.. a lot of those coaches may be great or only the best fit.. but hell some of these guys want to fight about things..Saban is going to be hard to replace because A lot of guys don’t want his shadow.. This could be a very humbling process for everyone

TAMU- Did they fire a guy?
Ohio State- They seem to be fine.
UGA- Did they have over 85 scholarship limit? Alabama had same issue.
USC- He's making changes to the program after diaster season
Florida- Napier dont' knwo what he's doing, but it's not player.. its' Napier.
The PLAYERS can make or break a program.. if our key players and recruits decide to leave, we are in trouble.. until the next guy corrects the problem..
Those programs listed above lost a lot of there best depth.. that will matter..

Will you be one of them? Leaving that is?
I’ve been with this team since the Bear.. And I’ve seen some horrible coaches come and go..Shouldve got Howard Schnellenberger.. should’ve got Bowden..Stallings👍
But we also ended up with Curry, Dubose, Price, Fran and Shula..
Then Saban👍👍👍….
Now I will have to either grit my teeth or breathe a sigh of relief.. Hope Byrne makes a miracle decision..

Glad to see you back on here, saw your tweet the other day, still praying for you. Also, I sent my vast years of NCAA and Madden dynasty records to them. Let them know I was a 10 time National Champion and they were in good hands. You can rest, I got it covered.
This week has been a rough one but they told me as we get along in the treatments it'll just get worse and worse, so I gotta be prepared for it.

I forgot about NCAA, let me pull up how I led previously 0-12 Toledo to a national championship in year one and add that to my resume.

Back
Top Bottom