| FTBL Coaching targets... Homerun hires?

Bet you get zero of them.. could be Mike Locksley we get… which will be better recieved by this team, than any of those putrid names..

Those names I mentioned are proving to be good coaches..
“Putrid names” says all anybody needs to know about your college football intellect.

The names on that list from Brandon are the best in college football….not kinda, but the absolute best 🤦🏻‍♂️

We will see.. but the team is pushing him..
I'm going to put the end to this: The team is not pushing Mike Locksley. he has been gone since 2019. Let's do the math: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. How many year is that? 5. five. FIVE years. He has been gone 5 years. So again, why would the "team" be pushing for Locksley that he didn't recruit ?

The list you provided and the reason behind it are ridiculous. I'm trusting the AD to make the right decision for the program. he's not going to make a decision based on what players or fan wanted.

I'm going to put the end to this: The team is not pushing Mike Locksley. he has been gone since 2019. Let's do the math: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. How many year is that? 5. five. FIVE years. He has been gone 5 years. So again, why would the "team" be pushing for Locksley that he didn't recruit ?

The list you provided and the reason behind it are ridiculous. I'm trusting the AD to make the right decision for the program. he's not going to make a decision based on what players or fan wanted.
I guess you asked them.

I was going to say the same thing. How can they push a guy they do not know? Sure, may have dropped a line to them during high school recruitment, but they do not know enough about him over any other potential coach to push for him.

I'm to the point now where I am done speculating and just sitting here waiting like the millions of fans and media. I keep checking here for updates about every ten minutes, but not as anxious about who as I was 24 hours ago.

I was going to say the same thing. How can they push a guy they do not know? Sure, may have dropped a line to them during high school recruitment, but they do not know enough about him over any other potential coach to push for him.

I'm to the point now where I am done speculating and just sitting here waiting like the millions of fans and media. I keep checking here for updates about every ten minutes, but not as anxious about who as I was 24 hours ago.
I'm the same as well. I'm getting irritated with dumb takes on here and other boards. I'm ready for it to be over with. I expect an announcement today.

My mom would freak out if it was Tommy Rees. She doesn't like him. She was pissed when Smart left for UGA. And she was pissed when Sark left for Texas. She doesn't like change. She wasn't a fan of Kiffin. But I told her that Coach Saban would keep the reigns on him pretty tight. And she came around and liked what he did; especially with all the passing they did and all the TDs they scored.

But like I said, she doesn't like change. I still remember the day Bear retired. And I also remember the day he died. I saw my mom cry both times (the 2nd time, definitely harder and for longer). She didn't cry this time, but she's definitely not happy.

Why do you fight with people who has played sports? I come from family who has played D1, D2 in football, basketball and baseball as well track. It's not the players that run the program. The program runs itself through the standard that the coach established, whether it's good or bad.
I’m not fighting with you.. this is a different era and type of athlete..no loyalty.. just money and self preservation.. look at what’s happening to our military..no different..

I’m not fighting with you.. this is a different era and type of athlete..no loyalty.. just money and self preservation.. look at what’s happening to our military..no different..
Our military? The rank and file are just fine. I will agree with the void in leadership which will hopefully change sooner than later. I am trying to follow that dotted line you just laid out though and there is no logical connection.

Back
Top Bottom