| GAME THREAD 🏈 Championship Weekend 🏈

Everyone pray for me, gotta watch the game on my phone app tomorrow. Wife's side of the family (Not big sports people) scheduled a funeral memorial of life and wake starting at 1pm CST and moving to 4pm CST about 1 1/2 hours from my house by the time I get a chance to watch game should be almost over. You guys take us a win home.

I mean, when is the committee going to learn that just because a team blows out terrible opponents by 40 doesn't mean they're one of the top teams in the land. I've heard a lot of rumblings lately that people are wanting to schedule only low tier FBS opponents for OOC games from now on because there's just no reason to schedule harder games because it hurts you and beating a team 65-3 seems to help.

Yep, he flat out said at first thats a fumble, then next thing out of his mouth is forward pass.

I can't stand them. They rarely add anything of substance... they are just another set of eyes for people who can't trust their own. On the rare occasion when their "expertise" would be helpful, like last Saturday when auburn had 3 guys in motion at the snap and Bama jumped, they give non answers or act like they didn't understand the situation. Fire 'em all. The sideline reporters too.

Back
Top Bottom