| GAME THREAD 🏈 2023 College Football Bowl Season 🏈 :

@JoshB you having fun this afternoon, I hope? Looks like a nice afternoon for football.
I've been to Birmingham a lot over the last few months, some not fun medical stuff but I've gone a bunch just for the heck of it and I really, really am starting to like it. The Birmingham Bowl was super fun and that stadium is so much of a big upgrade over Legion Field in every way it's insane. The only gripe I had was the media parking, which was on the other side of the stadium and then a huge three flights of stairs to get to the media will call. This was a chemo treatment weak, so I've been really weak and get winded super easy, so that was rough on me. I stayed at the Redmont just down the street from the stadium, too, and would give it a A+. Fun trip.

Last edited:
"Clemson has had some bad plays on offense this season. Some significantly bad plays on offense. But, that doesn't describe their offense."

Help me out here. What?

You'll love this. My eight year old daughter leads the big Pick 'Em Pool we are in of over 200 people. She took Kentucky, Oregon State, Iowa State, and Missouri today. She picked Boston College yesterday which blew my mind.

Back
Top Bottom