| GAME THREAD 🏈 2023 College Football Bowl Season 🏈 :

Facts, every coach, announcer, espn analysts and talking head that rallied around the shitshow of FSU can eat crow. They basically gave the Bobby Dodd coach of the year award to Norvell for sympathy, and even saying the "undermanned" FSU team, when every Tom, Dick, and Harry is in the transfer portal from UGA, got what they deserve. Get you some!!!
1703978349629.png

Facts, every coach, announcer, espn analysts and talking head that rallied around the shitshow of FSU can eat crow. They basically gave the Bobby Dodd coach of the year award to Norvell for sympathy, and even saying the "undermanned" FSU team, when every Tom, Dick, and Harry is in the transfer portal from UGA, got what they deserve. Get you some!!!
View attachment 26750

Saw where Booger MacFarland is just doubling down... zero self awareness, even less intelligence. No idea how he navigates around every single ESPN job cut.

Saw where Booger MacFarland is just doubling down... zero self awareness, even less intelligence. No idea how he navigates around every single ESPN job cut.
I am just some average Joe and saw this coming. Everybody on this board saw this coming, but do your thing Booger! They are basing FSU's whole season off of a first week win over LSU, which by the way has an open screen door for a defense.

FSU fans : "Not fair we were left out of playoffs just because we had a missing player"

Also FSU fans : "Only reason we were skull-drug by UGA was because of missing players"

That has been the single funniest narrative leading up to this game... you knew they were going to go there... And honestly, I don't mind it so much from their fans... they are blinded by being just that, fans. Ours would be the same way to an extent, as would every other team. It's the simps who have no allegiance or ties to FSU that bug me, instead of just saying what they are afraid to say out loud... that they don't want the Boogeyman that is Alabama in the playoffs, because Alabama ruins all the fun. Just say it.

I am just some average Joe and saw this coming. Everybody on this board saw this coming, but do your thing Booger! They are basing FSU's whole season off of a first week win over LSU, which by the way has an open screen door for a defense.

I hope he chokes to death on a pair of testicals tonight and this game is the last thing he got to watch.

Back
Top Bottom