| GAME THREAD 🏈 2023 College Football Bowl Season 🏈 :

A friend told me they paid him $2.5M to come back. Said his buddy is a big donor at Georgia told him that. I told him he needs it, because his ugly ass ain't getting any apparel NIL deals.

I wouldn't doubt it... for the SEC QB market he's worth that.

And despite his looks, he's a really good QB. I probably shouldn't hate on him for that, but there's a long ass list of things that I probably shouldn't do.

That game last night was hilarious.. I don't think the game itself, nor the lopsided outcome, should have any tangible bearing on the argument of them being in or out of the top 4... to me, that was easily settled already... but for FSU, last night couldn't possibly have gone any worse for a team and fanbase that has whined and cried about their exclusion from the playoffs for nearly a month now.

That game last night was hilarious.. I don't think the game itself, nor the lopsided outcome, should have any tangible bearing on the argument of them being in or out of the top 4... to me, that was easily settled already... but for FSU, last night couldn't possibly have gone any worse for a team and fanbase that has whined and cried about their exclusion from the playoffs for nearly a month now.
We were laughing about it, good naturedly, at a NYE get together. I'm standing there with a huge FSU and a big UGA fan, and noted, "the only thing that would've made that game better is if UGA had appeared in the third quarter wearing GaTech uniforms". They look at me funny, and I added, "and FSU with Cumberland jerseys."

When we get to our St Augustine place this week, it should now be safe and silent when I do yard work in a Bama teeshirt. Nobody in Georgia is happier about that score than I am.
That game last night was hilarious.. I don't think the game itself, nor the lopsided outcome, should have any tangible bearing on the argument of them being in or out of the top 4... to me, that was easily settled already... but for FSU, last night couldn't possibly have gone any worse for a team and fanbase that has whined and cried about their exclusion from the playoffs for nearly a month.

Back
Top Bottom