| FTBL šŸˆ CFB Week 5 - SEC games and beyond [Friday: Va. Tech @ Miami 6:30pm ESPN & Washington @ Rutgers 7:00pm Fox]

@Brandon Van de Graaff both Army and Navy are in the ACC both or 2-0 in conference and 3-0 overall. I was still living in Georgia at the time of Temple and Bama game. But I was listening to the radio if I could get the one out of Atlanta. If not, was watching that week's game and watching for the score updated. Those updates didn't come like they do now.

@Brandon Van de Graaff both Army and Navy are in the ACC both or 2-0 in conference and 3-0 overall. I was still living in Georgia at the time of Temple and Bama game. But I was listening to the radio if I could get the one out of Atlanta. If not, was watching that week's game and watching for the score updated. Those updates didn't come like they do now.

Ha... I remember how excited I was back around 1991 'ish when we got AOL dial up internet so that I could check sports scores late at night because some of them wouldn't even be in the newspaper the next morning.

Army leads Temple 14-0 at half...

Anybody remember Temple playing Bama in BD back in '86? That was the first game I really remember going to as a kid.

Would love to attend at game at West Point some day...

Iā€™ve been on the field, but havenā€™t attended a game there!
Several years back my (ex) and I were in New York. She spent 2 days in manhattan and I spent 2 days at West Point. My uncle got me some vip treatment (he is retired naval commander). Yeah I know army and all but they treated him like literal royalty and I road his coat tails for a couple days. Iā€™ll try to dig up some old photos but I have no idea where to start looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom