| FTBL Can you belive one year ago today

Ole' Collette Connell, the uttermost blemish on Bama's a$$ thats for sure. She made 1 million+ Bama fans cringe on that day and collectivly sent us back 20 years in humankind here in Alabama. We should all thank Coach Saban for not getting back on that plane. I still to this day hurt when seeing the video, and its really the only thing thats made me say "Man that makes me embarrsed to be a Bama fan". I won't post it here but it's on youtube, while your at it go ahead and thank Terry Saban too.

Yeah, where are all the snobby Mercedes/BMW trophy housewives when you need 'em? :wink: :D

What were they all doing that day?

Tider 27 said:
Ole' Collette Connell, the uttermost blemish on Bama's a$$ thats for sure. She made 1 million+ Bama fans cringe on that day and collectivly sent us back 20 years in humankind here in Alabama. We should all thank Coach Saban for not getting back on that plane. I still to this day hurt when seeing the video, and its really the only thing thats made me say "Man that makes me embarrsed to be a Bama fan". I won't post it here but it's on youtube, while your at it go ahead and thank Terry Saban too.

Yes, thank you Terry for not liking any of "those people" in El Sur de la Florida...

I'd like to have a drink or two with Ol' Collette Connell. I'd also be delighted to sing the Isley Brothers 'Between the Sheets for her. She must be a great Alabama sport?

GOOD OL' BOY said:
She did look as if she had come out of the 1980's (che) ."WE GOIN BOWLIN BABY"

I credit the ridiculous phrase "WE BALLIN BABY" to the idiotic college dudes in the background. The popular song by Jim Jones called "We Fly High(Ballin)" was huge at that time. It was just another embarrassing moment in the whole ordeal. :roll: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom