| FOOD Best BBQ in Alabama?

Mine.

Seriously, I've been told that by hundreds of people. Won a couple small contests, did a few private caterings off of my backyard smoker just for fun.

Looking for someone to help me invest in a food truck to work gamedays, festivals, etc. Lots lower startup costs than a brick-and-mortar restaurant. Just can't scrape together enough with 5 other mouths to feed in the Osiris clan...

Mine.

Seriously, I've been told that by hundreds of people. Won a couple small contests, did a few private caterings off of my backyard smoker just for fun.

Looking for someone to help me invest in a food truck to work gamedays, festivals, etc. Lots lower startup costs than a brick-and-mortar restaurant. Just can't scrape together enough with 5 other mouths to feed in the Osiris clan...

man, if i only had the money.

where i work, we get a food truck outside our building 2-3 times a week every month. they even send us a schedule of who is going to be out there on what dates. so i see every time how much business these guys do.

so if i had the extra $$$, i'd definitely invest in you. and gamedays down in Tuscaloosa? forget about it. you'd clean up down there. those things always have lines.

One of the kid from our church(well he not a kid now) Him and his wife starter a food truck. It's call Bendy's Cookies & Cream, a homemade ice cream sandwich food truck. It's out of Homewood. I'm thinking been doing it for the last three years now.

Back
Top Bottom