| FOOD Best BBQ In Memphis

Went to Corky's and got the wet ones. Pretty solid. Happy with my choice.
Yep...solid all the way around. I used to work in the Clark Tower (high rise across the street from Corky's) and I ate there several times a week...loved their hot turkey subs!

Central BBQ
I know the two guys who started that place...Craig and (can't think of his name this morning.) They started back in the mid to late 90's at Memphis in May events before they went "retail."

Good recommendation there.

No actual beaver tail.. I heard it was good as a steak… a friend said he actually ate some..they are hard to find… and sink quickly if you shoot one..
I've eaten at a lot of different places in my life and I can't remember ever seeing it on a menu.

** I just asked the housekeeper if she'd every had the dish...she said she's had a "Beaver Tail Pastry."

That isn't doing the idea any favors ...

I've eaten at a lot of different places in my life and I can't remember ever seeing it on a menu.

** I just asked the housekeeper if she'd every had the dish...she said she's had a "Beaver Tail Pastry."

That isn't doing the idea any favors ...
I have a friend that searches the world for Wild Game cook offs.. he will pay $20 to $50 a ticket for him and his wife… They will go in and sample all you can eat wild game tables… They have every wild animal based food you can think of..

I worked security/overtime for one at Elks Lodge over 20 years ago… A lot of great things., rabbit hash, squirrel dumplings, and yes even possum fritters… Then the drunks started fighting at about 10 pm…The Elks never had another one🙃

Always hear beef tounge was good.. Heard a properly prepared beaver tail was great…and a chef could make a sewer rat taste like pumpkin pie à la mode.. things Ive never tried😉
Beef tongue is really good. Best prepared like a Boston butt. It’s got the texture of a pulled pork, with a better taste…

Back
Top Bottom