| FOOD Best BBQ In Memphis

That's funny as hell. That's right around the block from Central BBQ. I have an "ex" that lives on Berclair ... my family still has property on Tutwiler...near Waring.
I’m not laughing, maybe others are. Eaten at most every BBQ spot in Memphis over the years, lots of great options, and some not so great. When we’re in town and want pulled pork or brisket, we only go now to Commissary or Elwood’s. But not everyone has the same preference.

And I’ll second SLO, Silky’s has some fine ribs. Had a rack in mid-June. Solid, especially for an Irish Pub.

And Rendesvoux is good, no doubt.
For a dry rib, I'd agree. It's all about the ambiance there...not so much about the food anymore.
I’m not laughing, maybe others are.
From late '86 to late '91 I dated/lived with the owner of Molly's. (Madison and they had one on Park on the other side of town.) I got to meet A LOT of the restaurant folk in Memphis...behind the rope access at the events like Memphis in May.

One of the things I love about Charleston is the food scene. Memphis is underappreciated.

(BTW, on Molly's ... best black bean soup I've ever had. She's passed, Molly has ... I'd literally make that a meal.)

Back
Top Bottom