| BSB/SB ⚾Baseball Regionals, Supers, and CWS...

It doesn’t look like anyone can stop UT. They have some serious sticks this year. I want them to get buried, but I don’t see it happening.

Hopefully, A&M will dispatch the Gators tonight and give them a good run... Aggies have the bats to score with them, but they also had a Roberto Vaz level injury to Braden Montgomery who they lost for the CWS, and now 2 other big bats in LaViolette and Schott are hobbled. I hope they have enough to get it done though... I don't want to live in a world where the Vols are CWS champions.

Roberto Vaz, UA wins 97 CWS if he doesn’t get injured. Stepped on a baseball running out his last cut in batting practice before game vs LSU.
My old neighbor at the time had a son that pitched on that team….

Hell of a run, I know it was hard to watch at the end. The good guys just ran out of gas…

And yes you are correct it’d been a different story without that injury…

My old neighbor at the time had a son that pitched on that team….

Hell of a run, I know it was hard to watch at the end. The good guys just ran out of gas…

And yes you are correct it’d been a different story without that injury…
Know a guy thst played baseball for boogs in 80’s. He went to one of the UA at *sUgames in 97. He remarked that UA’s pre game batting practice was the most awesome thing he had ever seen with balls over fence and line drives. Vaz, Dustin Mohr, Andy Phillips some of the guys drafted from that team.

Know a guy thst played baseball for boogs in 80’s. He went to one of the UA at *sUgames in 97. He remarked that UA’s pre game batting practice was the most awesome thing he had ever seen with balls over fence and line drives. Vaz, Dustin Mohr, Andy Phillips some of the guys drafted from that team.
Look up Rick Pendley on X. He made a comment about the announcers saying no other team has four 20 HR guys and mentioned the '97 team.

I didn't hear the comment. I've been watching, but muted.

This is sorta shocking and yet not surprising at all... I saw a stat today that Texas A&M is playing for their first men's national title (in either football, basketball, or baseball) since 1939.

That tells you that money can't buy happiness*. Or championships.

*As Chris Janson says, it can however buy you a boat. And a truck to pull it.

Back
Top Bottom