| FTBL Bama vs UT on LSN

I don't care, as long as LSU lost to Kentucky I don't care!! :D

The station that the UA vs UT game is held , will not have any effect on the game itself. :D

Colin said:
The station that the UA vs UT game is held , will not have any effect on the game itself. :D

It won't have any effect on thye game itself, it will however make the fans suffer by hearing nonsense 99% thru the game about Britney Spears, cooking, where they will be in two weeks, etc etc etc

ESPN sucks

I know a lot of ours fan want like this. But you knew as soon as Uk won the game. CBS was going to pick the UK vs UF game. So this mean we will be having the 11:30 game next Saturday.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Colin said:

It won't have any effect on thye game itself, it will however make the fans suffer by hearing nonsense 99% thru the game about Britney Spears, cooking, where they will be in two weeks, etc etc etc

ESPN sucks

I'm under the impressiont that the UT game will be the LF game instead of the ESPN game, BAMA JAMMA.

We won't have to worry about listening to a pseudo-Bama fan who just happens to play soccer for the US women's soccer team, either.

I hate those 11:30 games. I have no excuse to avoid those Satudrday afternoon honey-do chores. :(

I hate the 11:30 game, but the bright side is we are 2-0 this year playing the 11:30 LFN game. Still find it hard to belive that "The Third Saturday in October" has been reduced to the 11:30 timeslot.

bamascw said:
I hate the 11:30 game, but the bright side is we are 2-0 this year playing the 11:30 LFN game. Still find it hard to belive that "The Third Saturday in October" has been reduced to the 11:30 timeslot.

That is the state of college football this season.

BamaDelta said:
bamascw said:

That is the state of college football this season.

I would still be willing to bet that the BAMA/UT game would get much better ratings than the Florida?Kentucky game.

Here are ours record on these network.
JP/LFS 21-13

CBS 24-34

ESPN 27-19

espn2 8-4

We play pretty good on the morning one and the evening too. Not so good on the afternoon one.

bear facts said:
I'm under the impressiont that the UT game will be the LF game instead of the ESPN game, BAMA JAMMA.

We won't have to worry about listening to a pseudo-Bama fan who just happens to play soccer for the US women's soccer team, either.

Yes I realized this aftert I posted and saw it wasn't ESPN :lol:

Thanks the heavens!

But my points stand, I hate ESPN for their lame broacdcsting "skills" and yeah the whole woman soccer thing for what seemed an eternity was like twisting the knife. :twisted: :lol:

Tider 27 said:
I'm hearing if Alabama is really picked up by LF, the time slot MIGHT be different next saturday. :?

Don't tease me with your Jessica Alba Avatar and talk of a later LF broadcast. :evil:

Seriously, I hope they do change the time. It's not safe for humanity if the wife has to get up early on a Saturday and be around a large amount of UT fans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom