| FTBL AU is really struggling with ...

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

...Lester out. They just can't seem to run or complete a pass to the RB with any positive result. They may still win but they're not looking good at all.

One can only hope this carries over. :D

BigAl

Verified Member
Century Club
porkchop said:
...Lester out. They just can't seem to run or complete a pass to the RB with any positive result. They may still win but they're not looking good at all.

One can only hope this carries over. :D

Go Kansas State Go

Sapp888

Verified Member
Registered
Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 am Post subject:

Josh Freeman returning QB will be a major factor in this game he was a true Freshman last year when they Beat Texas last year the kid was tough. He will not be easily shaken. He was an Elite 11 QB 2 years ago.
The barn will have their hands full. The defense is bringing back alot of starters from last year as well. Ian Campbell DE/LB remember his name you will hear it alot on the defensive side of the ball.
I know some barners who laugh about this game, I just keep my mouth shut. It is hard to keep laughing with your teeth kicked in.
Will be a great game.

Philip

RTR

Just had to get this in before the finish :lol:

StuckNMS

Verified Member
Sideline Club
dear god,

i haven't asked for much of anything lately. A healthy newborn is about it and so far you've come through for me. I'll ask for one more thing. Please let Kansas State beat Auburn tonight.

I

imported_porkchop

They're pulling out all the stops tonight too. The refs have acted like true SEC refs all night long, which means they're basically all a bunch of crooks taking a bribe from somone to ensure the "right" team wins. :wink:

Pretty disgusting display of officiating tonight, though I doubt AU fans will complain about it.

Another sham job that makes me embarressed to be an SEC fan.

I

imported_RollTideRandy

This game seems eerily familiar. Have the barn on the ropes, then start playing not to lose and let it slip away. Plus you have a tackle who is just killing you and you refuse to give him any help. Where have I seen that before? ;scr

Argo

Scholarship Club
Auburn's offensive line looks a lot like Bama's last season. Lester wouldn't have made a difference....unless of course he could play on the O-line and block.

I

imported_RollTideRandy

and what’s up with K-State’s coach telling his guys to just go out there and give him six plays and run the clock? Is that how you win football games? I would have thrown it deep, scored, and won the game. Idiot! :evil:

I

imported_porkchop

RollTideRandy said:
and what’s up with K-State’s coach telling his guys to just go out there and give him six plays and run the clock? Is that how you win football games? I would have thrown it deep, scored, and won the game. Idiot! :evil:

That's how we tried to win football games not too long ago.

BigAl

Verified Member
Century Club
porkchop said:
BigAl said:
This just proves the barn can be beat.

You're way off base BigAl. Just wait till Proud Tiger or Tigrinum Major log on to tell you so. :lol:
Their really Alabama fans. Why else would they spend so much time over here on a Bama board if they didnt love us?

Top Bottom