| FTBL AU is really struggling with ...

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

...Lester out. They just can't seem to run or complete a pass to the RB with any positive result. They may still win but they're not looking good at all.

One can only hope this carries over. :D

porkchop said:
...Lester out. They just can't seem to run or complete a pass to the RB with any positive result. They may still win but they're not looking good at all.

One can only hope this carries over. :D

Go Kansas State Go

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 am Post subject:

Josh Freeman returning QB will be a major factor in this game he was a true Freshman last year when they Beat Texas last year the kid was tough. He will not be easily shaken. He was an Elite 11 QB 2 years ago.
The barn will have their hands full. The defense is bringing back alot of starters from last year as well. Ian Campbell DE/LB remember his name you will hear it alot on the defensive side of the ball.
I know some barners who laugh about this game, I just keep my mouth shut. It is hard to keep laughing with your teeth kicked in.
Will be a great game.

Philip

RTR

Just had to get this in before the finish :lol:

dear god,

i haven't asked for much of anything lately. A healthy newborn is about it and so far you've come through for me. I'll ask for one more thing. Please let Kansas State beat Auburn tonight.

They're pulling out all the stops tonight too. The refs have acted like true SEC refs all night long, which means they're basically all a bunch of crooks taking a bribe from somone to ensure the "right" team wins. :wink:

Pretty disgusting display of officiating tonight, though I doubt AU fans will complain about it.

Another sham job that makes me embarressed to be an SEC fan.

This game seems eerily familiar. Have the barn on the ropes, then start playing not to lose and let it slip away. Plus you have a tackle who is just killing you and you refuse to give him any help. Where have I seen that before? ;scr

Auburn's offensive line looks a lot like Bama's last season. Lester wouldn't have made a difference....unless of course he could play on the O-line and block.

and what’s up with K-State’s coach telling his guys to just go out there and give him six plays and run the clock? Is that how you win football games? I would have thrown it deep, scored, and won the game. Idiot! :evil:

RollTideRandy said:
and what’s up with K-State’s coach telling his guys to just go out there and give him six plays and run the clock? Is that how you win football games? I would have thrown it deep, scored, and won the game. Idiot! :evil:

That's how we tried to win football games not too long ago.

porkchop said:
BigAl said:
This just proves the barn can be beat.

You're way off base BigAl. Just wait till Proud Tiger or Tigrinum Major log on to tell you so. :lol:
Their really Alabama fans. Why else would they spend so much time over here on a Bama board if they didnt love us?

Back
Top Bottom