| FTBL Arkansas Week...

Maybe.

It was definitely a different answer yhan before

I guess I have watched Nick for so many years he has me getting a message ... real or perceived.... with what he says and how he says it
He is much more transparent than people think. He usually states exactly what he means and in this case he is unhappy with the teamd performance and likley lays that at the feet of the coordinators.

He is much more transparent than people think. He usually states exactly what he means and in this case he is unhappy with the teamd performance and likley lays that at the feet of the coordinators.
Mando, I don't think that is not what he was trying to say in the conference this week. How do you assume that Saban isn't happy with coordinators based on what Saban was trying to say today? I don't get the connection between that.

The playcalling wasn't the issue this past weekend. What was the issue behind the offense?
1. Pre-Snap penalties
2. Turnovers.
3. False starts.
4. Lack of executions.

I just don't think he wants to throw the coaches under the bus during the season. I really think you took it wrong way.

Mando, I don't think that is not what he was trying to say in the conference this week. How do you assume that Saban isn't happy with coordinators based on what Saban was trying to say today? I don't get the connection between that.

The playcalling wasn't the issue this past weekend. What was the issue behind the offense?
1. Pre-Snap penalties
2. Turnovers.
3. False starts.
4. Lack of executions.

I just don't think he wants to throw the coaches under the bus during the season. I really think you took it wrong way.
Understand and no way to know for sure. CNS is certainly not happy with all the penatlies. He can't be happy with how the OL has played. Probably a stretch on my part to assume he lays all those issues on the coordinators.

Understand and no way to know for sure. CNS is certainly not happy with all the penatlies. He can't be happy with how the OL has played. Probably a stretch on my part to assume he lays all those issues on the coordinators.
He literally explained what happened with OL and the snap issues against Texas A and M. The players talked about it. It's a learning experience

We MUST have a complete game in all 3 phases at some point. That has not happened since the 2021 season. It must happen prior to a POTENTIAL SECCG with Georgia. This game has trap written all over it. With the payback game with the viles right around the corner, they can't get caught in the look ahead

1. Pre-Snap penalties
2. Turnovers.
3. False starts.
4. Lack of executions.

Let's be honest, who called that Milroe pass play at the end instead of a knee? I happen to think it was a hurry up after McClellan's amazing bobble of fortune, but curious how mistakeslike that isn't on coaching? A quick knee does the exact same thing there. Not the end of the world thank goodness, but a point I personally feel a coordinator should have caught and not happened.

We MUST have a complete game in all 3 phases at some point. That has not happened since the 2021 season. It must happen prior to a POTENTIAL SECCG with Georgia. This game has trap written all over it. With the payback game with the viles right around the corner, they can't get caught in the look ahead
I just don't understand why everyone thinks this week is a trap game? I don't think this game warranted "trap game " label all over it.

This team is operating on week to week knowing they can lose the game. I just don't see it right now.

I've been struggling to understand why they feel that way. Maybe I'm missing something.

Let's be honest, who called that Milroe pass play at the end instead of a knee? I happen to think it was a hurry up after McClellan's amazing bobble of fortune, but curious how mistakeslike that isn't on coaching? A quick knee does the exact same thing there. Not the end of the world thank goodness, but a point I personally feel a coordinator should have caught and not happened.
I thought it was Milroe's decision to throw. The playcall was to hand the ball. Milroe instead threw. This one is on Milroe.

Back
Top Bottom