| FTBL Bye Week Junk Folder...

His ethics in anything has made me rethink a few things about myself to be honest. He has little stuff, if you pay attention, that applies to life as much as it applies to football. He is a great teacher of the small things as well as the complicated big things. His approach to life as well as football makes you want to look at yourself and try to be better. Things can be fixed if you have the right mindset, mental attitude and knowing there is a process that gets you there. I try to listen as much to his general talking points as much as his football knowledge as much as I can. He talks to his players through these press conferences a lot.

His ethics in anything has made me rethink a few things about myself to be honest. He has little stuff, if you pay attention, that applies to life as much as it applies to football. He is a great teacher of the small things as well as the complicated big things. His approach to life as well as football makes you want to look at yourself and try to be better. Things can be fixed if you have the right mindset, mental attitude and knowing there is a process that gets you there. I try to listen as much to his general talking points as much as his football knowledge as much as I can. He talks to his players through these press conferences a lot.
His book, “How Good do you Want to Be?” is a great read and can be used in any setting!

Back
Top Bottom