| OT Appreciate Your Prayers

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
Gentlemen,

I would appreciate your prayers and well wishes. Yesterday, I was staining some windows high in our house we have a vaulted ceiling and the ladder slipped and I fell 10 to 12 feet to the ground. I broke my right arm, have a huge gash in my chin and right knee. Mrs. Bama, took me to the emergency room last evening and we were there from about 415 until 11 PM last night. Needless to say I am in a lot of pain and very sore today. Thank you all so much in advance. Tomorrow morning I go to an orthopedic doctor to see if I have to have surgery on my arm.

Gentlemen,

I would appreciate your prayers and well wishes. Yesterday, I was staining some windows high in our house we have a vaulted ceiling and the ladder slipped and I fell 10 to 12 feet to the ground. I broke my right arm, have a huge gash in my chin and right knee. Mrs. Bama, took me to the emergency room last evening and we were there from about 415 until 11 PM last night. Needless to say I am in a lot of pain and very sore today. Thank you all so much in advance. Tomorrow morning I go to an orthopedic doctor to see if I have to have surgery on my arm.

Sorry to hear this. Wishing and praying for a speedy recovery.

Gentlemen,

I will pray for you sir!

Gentlemen,

Dang man. Prayers sent. Heights don't bother me, but I'm no fan of ladders, especially as I've gotten older. Hope you heal up soon...

Gentlemen,

Omg. You got ours ....
Heck of a Christmas present
Be careful. Get well. Hard to recover as we get older.

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

You got em. Praying you'll have a quick recovery and healing. And that the pain will be minimal. Best wishes my friend.

Back
Top Bottom