| OT New Year's Eve Plans?

Sounds like she's a feminist activist. Would that enhance or detract from your enjoyment? (no ear plugs allowed)
It really doesn't matter a whole lot. As long as they can "argue" their position...all I want is a few laughs throughout the day. The only place I tolerate bullshit is on this site. 🤷‍♂️

Anybody doing anything of note? Mrs. Van de Graaff and little Ms. Van de Graaff are going to a NYE party out in the sticks... I'm gonna stay home with a nice little cold that has offered up some fun congestion. I may sit outside with the dog, light the fire pit, watch TV on the patio, and listen to some of the neighbors who waste an ungodly amount of money on mortar rounds for their firework shows. My main issue is what am I going to eat/snack on all night? Anyway, hope you all have a fun and safe NYE, whatever you're doing.
Mr and Mrs. JustNeedme81 went out last night. There is a restaurant here in Huntsville that's known for their steaks among other things. Tom Brown. I don't know if anyone has heard of them, but it's quite expensive. I think we spent around 130 dollars last night. I"ll have to post the picture of my steak.

I encourage anyone who comes to Huntsville or Madison to give them a try.

The bourbon brand?

I got a 15 STARS Sherry Cask litler from a client for Christmas...haven't broken the seal but it look like a good one.

I don't know...guessing it's a 150-200 dollar bottle.
Good stuff, just under $200 if you can find it retail. Not good enough for me to pay for regularly but good.

Good stuff, just under $200 if you can find it retail. Not good enough for me to pay for regularly but good.
I almost feel bad using the word blessed. I've a few guys who do this every year. I've got a guy who I've been running his FB marketing for more than 10 years and gifts me with a bottle lf Blue Label every year.

I almost feel bad using the word blessed. I've a few guys who do this every year. I've got a guy who I've been running his FB marketing for more than 10 years and gifts me with a bottle lf Blue Label every year.
Perks of the job. Sounds like they think you deserve it, I'd enjoy it and keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom