| OT New Year's Eve Plans?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Anybody doing anything of note? Mrs. Van de Graaff and little Ms. Van de Graaff are going to a NYE party out in the sticks... I'm gonna stay home with a nice little cold that has offered up some fun congestion. I may sit outside with the dog, light the fire pit, watch TV on the patio, and listen to some of the neighbors who waste an ungodly amount of money on mortar rounds for their firework shows. My main issue is what am I going to eat/snack on all night? Anyway, hope you all have a fun and safe NYE, whatever you're doing.

Nope. Don’t do that anymore. Nothing to see here. Just another day.

That's pretty much how I view it... years ago I'd enjoy going out with friends... couldn't care less now... don't care for the crowds (and the idiots in them) and don't care for the fireworks. I just wish there were actual CFB Bowl games on tonight... the calendar screwed us there.

@Brandon Van de Graaff you done caught the same crap that the Mrs, and little one had.........you know I'm just a text away.

What are you doing Game day? My dad and bro have been in town helping me work on the bardominium. We are having a dudes weekend. Been eating horrible, scratching, pissing in the front yard, blowing our nose without tissue.......all kind of cool man stuff.

@Brandon Van de Graaff you done caught the same crap that the Mrs, and little one had.........you know I'm just a text away.

What are you doing Game day? My dad and bro have been in town helping me work on the bardominium. We are having a dudes weekend. Been eating horrible, scratching, pissing in the front yard, blowing our nose without tissue.......all kind of cool man stuff.

Let me see how I feel in the am... if it's anything like today I'll probably just watch from the sofa. Sounds like fun though and one way or another, I'm going to come that way soon! I may build myself a shoddy guest house out of the scraps.

Back
Top Bottom