| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs Auburn ~ CBS at 2:30CT

Holy cow. I had to turn off the CBS sound in the second half, that aubrun CB was pulling and hanging on everyone and getting accolades. He had a plan alright - commit penalties every play. We made every mistake we could - blocked punt, botched FG, INT, 129 yards in penalties, astonishing drops....and yet in the end we pulled it out. It felt like an NBA game.

Holy cow. I had to turn off the CBS sound in the second half, that aubrun CB was pulling and hanging on everyone and getting accolades. He had a plan alright - commit penalties every play. We made every mistake we could - blocked punt, botched FG, INT, 129 yards in penalties, astonishing drops....and yet in the end we pulled it out. It felt like an NBA game.
I also did that! I didn't mute it, I turn the volume all the way to 0!

Worst performance by Bama since 2007 La Tech. They had no business winning that game the way they played other than there was no quit in them. Would be amazing if somehow with all the challenges they overcame it lit the fire they needed. Probably just dreaming.

They already are! They seem ok with the loss because it wasn’t something like 42-13. Losing to us in OT when they were 3 TD underdogs is worth a trip to Toomers
They are always OK with losses to Bama. It's always some moral victory that the refs gave the game to Bama or they are FAMBLY or some other garbage. Trailer dwelling, goat fornicating, sister impregnating, toilet paper misusing, tree abusers they are. I should care a lot less about how they feel than I do. It is a failing of mine that I care at all about them.

UGA fans are only about 1 rung higher than Aubies and only because they are the enemy of my enemy.

FFPc2ysXIAg0LnA

Back
Top Bottom