| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Alabama vs Auburn ~ CBS at 2:30CT

FFPc2ysXIAg0LnA

I just hope we "do right" next weekend against that GA D

1638101420900.gif

a5989f8d-009e-478c-a6e4-c8f4c68938b2_text-gif.19702

Last edited:
I am good seeing CNS enjoying the wins but it is out of character for him over the years. Something does not seem right. Hope it is not an indication that he is planning on retirement sooner than expected. Certainly seems like he had much more fun last year than this year.
Heck, I'd have had more fun last year too if I were in his shoes. I suspect you're reading too much into it. He also got emotional last year and pretty much has come across as more "human" since the tornados a few years back. I think that changed the man.

I am good seeing CNS enjoying the wins but it is out of character for him over the years. Something does not seem right. Hope it is not an indication that he is planning on retirement sooner than expected. Certainly seems like he had much more fun last year than this year.had to miss the IB last year due to having COVID. The last time he was on the sidelines for an IB, it was a ridiculous loss on a i
I think a lot of yesterday had to do with the fact that it was his first IB since 2019. Having to sit out last year due to having COVID was difficult

I am good seeing CNS enjoying the wins but it is out of character for him over the years. Something does not seem right. Hope it is not an indication that he is planning on retirement sooner than expected. Certainly seems like he had much more fun last year than this year.
I really believe he is just finally letting himself enjoy things because he knows this is his last contract. Why wait until the very last year or two when you never know if it will happen again?

I said it when I found out his daughter in law was pregnant, but it's his granddaughter. I honestly feel it showed him a whole different side of life. They always say you love your kids, but grandkids are on another level. I think it has allowed him to enjoy the little things because the ride doesn't last forever.

I said it when I found out his daughter in law was pregnant, but it's his granddaughter. I honestly feel it showed him a whole different side of life. They always say you love your kids, but grandkids are on another level. I think it has allowed him to enjoy the little things because the ride doesn't last forever.
I can tell you now if I knew what I knew I would had the Grand Kids first!! Now that being said!! If I knew what I know now I would have my Great Grand first!
1638132166609.jpeg

Iā€™m fine! I was at my sons house and we lost the game for awhile. It was probably best, I was not a fan of the language being thrown around. I have to confess I didnā€™t help the problem by responding to a posters comment. For that, I apologize to all my fellow posters.
You were fine brother. It was that one idiot. Heck Iā€™m surprised I was as calm as I was but as I said, real life (or a death in this case) put it in a clearer perspective for me. You have nothing to apologize for!!! I hope that guy is gone for good!

Back
Top Bottom