| PRO Alabama in the NFL Draft, 2024: With four selected on the final day, Bama sends 10 to the NFL through the draft.

How to watch the 2024 NFL Draft

You can watch the draft live on NFL Network, NFL+, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN Deportes. Tune in at 8 p.m. ET on April 25 to catch all the draft action live

When is the 2024 NFL Draft

The 2024 NFL Draft will take place between Thursday April 25 and Saturday 27, 2024. The action from Detroit will kick off with Round 1 on Thursday, and finish with Rounds 4-7 on Saturday, April 27.

Detroit

No way I could sit there and watch the draft all day. Like watching paint dry. My son asked, “dad, why do they show the room with all the coaches giving each other high fives, hugging and shaking hands after each pick?”. Me, “probably because the NFL tells them to do that”. Some celebrate making a 43rd pick like they just won the lottery. It’s a little odd. We don’t do that in my line of work when we make a profitable decision.

No way I could sit there and watch the draft all day. Like watching paint dry. My son asked, “dad, why do they show the room with all the coaches giving each other high fives, hugging and shaking hands after each pick?”. Me, “probably because the NFL tells them to do that”. Some celebrate making a 43rd pick like they just won the lottery. It’s a little odd. We don’t do that in my line of work when we make a profitable decision.

Agree... I'll usually watch the 1st round and sometimes night 2... zero interest in day 3. I'll just check the draft ticker on a site for updates occasionally. But, I also know a few folks who live and breathe it. IMO, the coverage over the years has gotten worse though... Saban was great in his role, but all this interviewing family members and such is terrible.

Agree... I'll usually watch the 1st round and sometimes night 2... zero interest in day 3. I'll just check the draft ticker on a site for updates occasionally. But, I also know a few folks who live and breathe it. IMO, the coverage over the years has gotten worse though... Saban was great in his role, but all this interviewing family members and such is terrible.
If the count is correct, Udub has eight in the first four. If I get bored I'll look more in depth at them. Strong number from a team that notched four wins, three seasons ago.

IF I'm right as well ... at the end of R4 AU hasn't had a name called?

If the count is correct, Udub has eight in the first four. If I get bored I'll look more in depth at them. Strong number from a team that notched four wins, three seasons ago.

IF I'm right as well ... at the end of R4 AU hasn't had a name called?

I just scanned though today's rounds a few minutes ago, and did see several UW guys (not bad for Husky Harsin). Some au guys too, but it was wasn't until round 5 I think unless I missed someone.

Back
Top Bottom