| PRO Alabama and the NFL Draft : April 28th - 30th.~ BAMA has tied Miami for the most consecutive drafts with a first round pick

I'm stunned at the Titans move. First they let Julio go, which is fair because of injuries. But then they traded their only elite WR? Ryan Tannehill is not that good and he needs an elite WR who can go up and get balls. I like Burke and think he can do well in the league, but he's a rookie. I know money is a concern and the NFL is a business, but that's just nuts. Tennessee went from a super bowl hopeful to a middle of the pack, IMO.

I also read an article where they were talking about Tennessee and Florida in the 20 years prior to 2009 being spectacular in the draft. They sent 24 and 22 respectively in the first round in that 20 years time frame. Alabama will beat them combined in the 20 years after that if we can just get 6 more in the next 6 seasons.

I also read an article where they were talking about Tennessee and Florida in the 20 years prior to 2009 being spectacular in the draft. They sent 24 and 22 respectively in the first round in that 20 years time frame. Alabama will beat them combined in the 20 years after that if we can just get 6 more in the next 6 seasons.
Think Bama may get 3 in the first round next year?

Back
Top Bottom