| PRO Alabama and the NFL Draft : April 28th - 30th.~ BAMA has tied Miami for the most consecutive drafts with a first round pick

Where can I watch the NFL Draft 2022?

• 📺 Television: NFL Network, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes.
  • 🖥️ Connected TV: NFL, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes.
  • 📱 Phone and Tablet: NFL, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes.
  • 📻 Radio: SiriusXM, Westwood One and ESPN Radio.

Two first rounders is a definite based on what I've read so far. The question is does Alabama get their #1 pick this season or do we wait until next year?

Here's the list of Alabama players in the draft. Who goes when (pick the round and the slot)? Who goes where (what team)? Who doesn't go?

Brian Robinson Jr. - RB
Jalyn Armour-Davis - DB
Christopher Allen - LB
Josh Jobe - DB
Slade Bolden - WR
Daniel Wright - DB
John Metchie III - WR
Phidarian Mathis - DL
Christian Harris - LB
Jameson Williams - WR
Evan Neal - OL

Is it just me, or do the Falcons love some receivers in the first round? Neal to the Giants at 7. I don’t know if I’d want to be there either. I bet they’ll have a good shot at drafting a good QB next year though. Maybe Bryce…

Is it just me, or do the Falcons love some receivers in the first round? Neal to the Giants at 7. I don’t know if I’d want to be there either. I bet they’ll have a good shot at drafting a good QB next year though. Maybe Bryce…

Should have taken Kyle Hamilton. I mean, the defense needs help. I will admit AJ Terrell has stepped up, and having a solid safety would have been a good move. He is from Atlanta too. Then they could have traded whatever it takes to get first round and William Anderson at #1 next year.

Back
Top Bottom