| FTBL Alabama hires Kalen DeBoer as its next football coach.

Who do you think should be Bama's next HC?

• Lanning

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Sark

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Smart

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Belichick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demeco Ryans

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Someone Else??

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
I wish. Maybe down the road... But man, he'd kill it. Of that, I have little doubt.

Then we should go at him H A R D like Mal Moore did for Saban. Any coach worth a damn is going to be in a good position, if not great position. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't go for them. We just struck when the iron was hot with Saban. That being he realized he was a college ball coach, he wanted to be here, & certainly was qualified.

Hell, after DeMeco's success in the league, I think he would go scorched earth in recruiting. Second would be distant! Especially if CNS is true to his word with helping out around the university. Say as a recruiting advisor to DeMeco. Damn, that got me excited.

Not have done bad....
Who else has 2 national championships

We usually agree but not on this. First of all, why would Dabo leave Clemson? He can recruit at a top level there, they can pay him as much as Bama can, his family call it home, he’s very close to his pastor and his church and there’s 1/10th the pressure. Besides, once he lost his longtime coordinators and the two truly elite QB’s he’s just been good not great. Anyway, that’s my opinion.

We usually agree but not on this. First of all, why would Dabo leave Clemson? He can recruit at a top level there, they can pay him as much as Bama can, his family call it home, he’s very close to his pastor and his church and there’s 1/10th the pressure. Besides, once he lost his longtime coordinators and the two truly elite QB’s he’s just been good not great. Anyway, that’s my opinion.
Nooooo problem....i don't disagree at all with you on this...
But clemson ...what he coulddo...imagine...at bama ....he came into nick's back yard and took some damn fine players...

But...he wont leave the happy grounds at Clemson......already making more money ....then bama would pay.....

But. Still was and still my choice... just me though... i liked lanning too...

But..he said no....so...#2 or #3 or #4... sounds like somebody ...friendly fire...is sure to screw things up...

Back
Top Bottom