| RECRUIT Alabama Football Recruiting 2021

10 UA targets the Tide could land
(BamaOnLine)
quote:
8606042.png

Here, BamaOnLine takes a look a 10 recruits of note Alabama is in good shape for at this point in the process.

*** This does not mean we’re projecting them in Alabama’s class yet. The names on this list are notable ones the Tide has positioned themselves in a strong spot for entering the spring. It should also be noted UA is in good position for more than just 10 recruits.

5* WR Agiye Hall 6-3/190 IMG/FL hudl
4* TE Hudson Wolfe 6-6/235 TN hudl
5* OT Tommy Brockermeyer 6-6/283 TX hudl
4* OC James Brockermeyer 6-3/255 TX hudl
4* DT Tim Keenan 6-2/340 AL hudl
5* DE Tunmise Adeleye 6-3/260 TX hudl
4* DE Monkell Goodwine 6-4/264 MD hudl
4* Ath Xavian Sorey 6-3/214 FL hudl
4* S/CB Terrion Arnold 6-2/187 FL hudl
5* CB Ga'Quincy McKinstry 6-0/175 AL hudl
4* CB Jordan Hancock 6-0/170 GA hudl
This post was edited on 2/7 at 1:08 pm

Top100 OL planning spring OV to Alabama (BamaOnLine | segments)
quote:
9611609.jpg

Alabama head coach Nick Saban took the first chance he could to travel to Clarkston (Mich.) last month and visit Top100 OTs Garrett Dellinger and his teammate Rocco Spindler.

“It was really cool seeing him,” Dellinger told BOL. “Then Coach Flood was at the school (last month as well). It really means a lot because that just shows they’re really interested. Probably the best coach in all of college football coming to see me. That’s means a lot.”

Dellinger picked up the offer from the Crimson Tide last spring. “I’m still really interested in them. They're the top-notch program in all of college football. The coaches are great. Coach Flood is awesome. And their football atmosphere is unbelievable. Watching them on TV and I see their stadium lit up and everyone is into the game.”

Dellinger has been down to Alabama once for camp early on in his high school career. He’ll be back again this spring. “The next time I’ll be down there will be for an official visit. Other than that I’m not too sure because my dad right now is deployed in Iraq. He works for the federal government for the Department of Defense. I’m not too sure what he does, but I know he’ll be back around May. So I’m kind of waiting for him before I do too much like take officials and stuff.”

The elite lineman considers the Tide one of his top schools at the moment along with Ohio State, LSU, Michigan, Penn State and Notre Dame.

As mentioned above, Dellinger is teammates with Spindler. Are the two looking at playing together at the next level? “It would be awesome to play together in college. But then again we have to pick a school based off ourselves and what we fit best and how we fit best at the school. We have to think of ourselves first. If we end up picking the same school that just makes it even better. But first we need to think of ourselves.”

A decision isn’t too far off. “I’m thinking about committing after I take all of my official visits,” Dellinger said. “So around like the May time period.”

4* OT Garrett Dellinger 6-6/280 MI hudl

4* OL Rocco Spindler 6-4.5/295 MI hudl

quote:
Birmingham native and former Crimson Tide safety Sam Shade has been named the new head football coach at Pinson Valley High School- that pending expected Tuesday approval by the Jefferson County Board Of Education. Sam will replace Auburn Football legend Patrick Nix, who has moved on to coach at Central-Phenix City.

Elite OL spends time with Bryce Young on Bama visit (BamaOnLine | segments)
quote:
7990743.JPG

Georgia native Terrence (TJ) Ferguson returned to Tuscaloosa for what he estimates was the fifth or sixth time in his recruitment earlier this month during Junior Day. “It went great,” Ferguson told BamaOnLine.

Highlights of the trip for the Fort Valley (Ga.) Peach County product included spending time with the coaching staff. “Probably just talking to Coach Saban and spending a lot of time with Coach Flood." Flood and Ferguson have connected throughout the recruiting process. “I would say he’s definitely in the top top three O-line coaches that I have a relationship with."

Saban explained the longterm benefits of UA should Ferguson choose the program. “Just that they would love to have me and really trying to tell me all the strongpoints that Alabama can do for you in life, instead of just the next three to four years of college, how it can set you up for the next 40 years in your life,” Ferguson said of Saban’s message.

Ferguson also spent 45 minutes with Tide quarterback Bryce Young. “He’s an early enrollee just like I plan on being,” Ferguson said. “So just listening to him, hearing what he says about the program and how the jump was from high school to college that fast. He said they really make you feel at home and it’s a great place to be, great atmosphere.”

What about the Tide has Ferguson coming back on visits and keeps his interest up? “Just the tradition in winning and then just overall how they produce great men in general. And the history of getting O-linemen into the league.”

Ferguson is aiming towards an end-of-summer decision. He plans to take one or two official visits in the spring before taking the rest during the summer. Alabama will receive an official. Any early leaders among offers from Auburn, Georgia, LSU, and others? “Not right now. I’m still in the evaluation process.”

4* OL Terrence Ferguson 6-4/300 GA hudl *

Updated 2021 Rivals 250

2. OT Amarius Mims
6. DT Maason Smith
10. OT Tommy Brockermeyer
11. WR Emeka Egbuka
13. CB Tony Grimes
16. WR Mario Williams
21. WR Quaydarius Davis
25. DE Monkell Goodwine
29. DT Damon Payne
36. RB Will Shipley
38. TE Hudson Wolfe
44. DE Tunmise Adeleye
46. ATH Ga'Quincy McKinstry
53. DE Dylan Brooks
64. CB Latrell McCutchin
88. WR Agiye Hall
109. DT Katron Evans
124. QB Drake Maye
142. ILB Kendrick Blackshire
214. DT Tim Keenan
220. OLB Jeremiah Williams
230. OLB Deontae Lawson

A Marius Mims grew up an Alabama fan, and they said he could easily be #1 recruit in the country by the end of the cycle. They think he stays instate, but we have made a great impression as well.

I want Camar Wheaton. They say he's one of the Top 5 fastest players in the country, in what is a weaker running back class, so he will be in high demand.

The Brockemeyer Brothers would be a nice pull for us as well.

Those are the gets I would like, these four.

Back
Top Bottom