| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Looks like he finally made the move over

This was a 'no brainer.'

Behind the scenes...here's where the hires are, in my opinion.

Eron Hodges.
Courtney Morgan.
Jatavis Sanders (just started looking at him...)

Most important in my view? Retaining Ellis Ponder. People talk, reminisce, about the attitude that Cochran brought to the building. Ellis is a sacroiliac joint in that building.

Allen is still on staff. Mosley, Ha-Ha, Denzel, Josh...all there.

I don't know a lot about Kevin Green: Recruiting Operations Coordination. But, that's just a DPP job under a different title.

This was a 'no brainer.'

Behind the scenes...here's where the hires are, in my opinion.

Eron Hodges.
Courtney Morgan.
Jatavis Sanders (just started looking at him...)

Most important in my view? Retaining Ellis Ponder. People talk, reminisce, about the attitude that Cochran brought to the building. Ellis is a sacroiliac joint in that building.

Allen is still on staff. Mosley, Ha-Ha, Denzel, Josh...all there.

I don't know a lot about Kevin Green: Recruiting Operations Coordination. But, that's just a DPP job under a different title.

Who is he?

There has been a flurry of recruiting related hires finalized late this week, as expected heading into Junior Day weekend. Several added to this thread already. Word earlier this week was there would likely be clarity on the final on field spot by yesterday afternoon too, but that is apparently still dragging on some.

There has been a flurry of recruiting related hires finalized late this week, as expected heading into Junior Day weekend. Several added to this thread already. Word earlier this week was there would likely be clarity on the final on field spot by yesterday afternoon too, but that is apparently still dragging on some.
I'm behind, so fill me in please. Whats the last on the field position?

Alabama Hires Ex-Mississippi State Defensive Back for Football Coaching Team

Alabama Hires Ex-Mississippi State Defensive Back for Football Coaching Team

Former Mississippi State safety Kivon Coman joins Alabama as a graduate assistant coach, specifically working with the defensive backs.
Coman played for Mississippi State from 2013-2016, starting 23 games and achieving impressive stats during his time as a player.
Coman’s addition to the Alabama coaching staff comes as part of head coach Kalen DeBoer’s efforts to fill out the team’s coaching and support staff.

Back
Top Bottom