| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Thank you sir. Not sure why we need three DC's 2 LB coaches, 8 recruiting gurus and a team manager but the OC, has to be the QB coach as well. LMAO
( Just a joke, Imm trust CKD, until he gives me reason to not.)

Do we know for sure if he’s staying? Last I heard no official announcements will be made until April. Just seems like a lot of wasted speculation until coaches are officially introduced.
Dude. It was a bullshit story. He's on the road, recruiting. @Brandon Van de Graaff will disagree with me here. He has different people he talks with. They said it had "legs."

IMO, based on the people I know, this was sparked in Seattle. It was a lot like the tirades we saw out of ESPN/talk radio personality ... so insignificant I can't think of his name right now. Miami guy...

By no means am I suggesting this is coordinated. But, just like the tampering story, it gets hits. And, the lie spreads.

I am not dismissing or discounting what Bran said.

Dude. It was a bullshit story. He's on the road, recruiting. @Brandon Van de Graaff will disagree with me here. He has different people he talks with. They said it had "legs."

IMO, based on the people I know, this was sparked in Seattle. It was a lot like the tirades we saw out of ESPN/talk radio personality ... so insignificant I can't think of his name right now. Miami guy...

By no means am I suggesting this is coordinated. But, just like the tampering story, it gets hits. And, the lie spreads.

I am not dismissing or discounting what Bran said.
I talked to some people that do believe the Seahawks had some interest earlier on, but the fact they haven't really contacted for interview yet shows either they changed their minds or he denied the interview already.

He's been out recruiting and I really don't think it has much legs left now.

In re: to Grubb on my end... Just based on what I'm aware, he's probably not getting an offer from Seattle unless they circle back, but they did speak with him and did (maybe still do?) have some interest in him. Over the weekend it sounded like that ship had sailed though. Oddly, and I just checked again before posting this, there is zero chatter out there about what direction Seattle is going... and I'm talking backchannel stuff. Usually on something like an OC, there’s arrows pointing to someone by now. That doesn’t appear to be the case for them. Then again, the OC spot for the Seahawks doesn’t generate a ton of attention or excitement, even within league circles, so that could be part of it.

I talked to some people that do believe the Seahawks had some interest earlier on, but the fact they haven't really contacted for interview yet shows either they changed their minds or he denied the interview already.

He's been out recruiting and I really don't think it has much legs left now.
Where was that 'interest' generated? From whom?

You know that phrase about a woman scorned?
Now scorn a football fan.
Now scorn a football fan in the media.

In re: to Grubb on my end... Just based on what I'm aware, he's probably not getting an offer from Seattle unless they circle back, but they did speak with him and did (maybe still do?) have some interest in him. Over the weekend it sounded like that ship had sailed though. Oddly, and I just checked again before posting this, there is zero chatter out there about what direction Seattle is going... and I'm talking backchannel stuff. Usually on something like an OC, there’s arrows pointing to someone by now. That doesn’t appear to be the case for them. Then again, the OC spot for the Seahawks doesn’t generate a ton of attention or excitement, even within league circles, so that could be part of it.
I get this. There is a VERY good chance"" we are both right.

Changing the subject because I can hide this in a thread.

People look at BYU and say, "cult." Okay. Not a big deal. They always support each other.

"A significant change in the football program."

Do you remember when the media made such a big deal of coaches not following Saban? Yeah. Chuckle a minute. They are following DeBoer.

From what I know...

Never gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom