| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Very savvy move by Morgan and DeBoer here, get a lot of highschool/coaches near players to come to you and want to meet you. Good way to build some relationships while teaching your philosophies.

When Coach Saban came to town and started his clinic, HOLY SHIT at the number of HS coaches that came!! Upwards of 1200-1400+ and I’m not even joking! I came for several years in the beginning, even AFTER I got out of the coaching. By comparison, I attended Price’s clinic, Francione’s and Shula’s and they were AWFUL!!

When Coach Saban came to town and started his clinic, HOLY SHIT at the number of HS coaches that came!! Upwards of 1200-1400+ and I’m not even joking! I came for several years in the beginning, even AFTER I got out of the coaching. By comparison, I attended Price’s clinic, Francione’s and Shula’s and they were AWFUL!!
Haven't attended any of them, maybe you should attend this one and tell us how it went!!!?? You're our inside man

I would have been really mad if we hired Durkin as our DC. Not just because of the controversy either. The guy is stubborn as hell when it comes to adjustments in game and has had some real mediocre game plans. A&M fans couldn't stand him.
I would've rated the hire as C+ had Saban not retired. DJ Durkin is not a great playcaller at times. It reminds me of texas a and M game where he called, and his defense got burned that day.

Back
Top Bottom