| GAME THREAD Alabama Cruises to 45-20 Victory over Kansas State in Allstate Sugar Bowl

0moQiJ5.jpg

pCX2XrT.jpg

Did any of you count how many time the Warner kids family was showed? I know he is Curt Warer kid but still. Just in that one driver that Bama stop them at the GL. I can count on my hand how many BY family was showed.
Warner a bunch the 1st half, Bryce’s parents a lot the 2nd half. I noticed Warner had no catches after halftime. Our pass D really picked up.

My son and I had dinner with old man Warner in early December, very nice, genuine guy.

Warner a bunch the 1st half, Bryce’s parents a lot the 2nd half. I noticed Warner had no catches after halftime. Our pass D really picked up.

My son and I had dinner with old man Warner in early December, very nice, genuine guy.
I like Curt and the thing he did for the Rams to win that SB. I wonder if he sends Trent Green anything, because if he didn't get hurt in that first game. May never have heard of Curt and his story.

I like Curt and the thing he did for the Rams to win that SB. I wonder if he sends Trent Green anything, because if he didn't get hurt in that first game. May never have heard of Curt and his story.
For real. Some great NFL QB’s capitalized on opportunities arising from others’ injuries. He played in 3 Super Bowls and has 3 of the top 5 or 6 most passing yards performances in Super Bowl history. I figure eventually those totals will get pushed out though.

Back
Top Bottom