| FTBL What you think about Bama vs Kansas St in the Sugar Bowl?

Dec. 31 Sugar team logo
Alabama
vs.
team logo
Kansas State
SEC vs. Big 12 12 p.m. New Orleans, La.

I have been hearing a lot about this game. Think it will be a good one or bad for Bama? State lose to TCU in the regular season 38-28.
Depressing, but I'll take it. I know a lot of the fans think we can still get into the playoff, and we could.... it just take utter chaos. But we do not deserve it this year. Regardless, finish the season strong, let's change up our staff, both OC and DC, and prepare for next season.

Let’s say Brice, Will Anderson, Branch opt out. Holden is in the portal now so he’s done. BOB calling plays for Milroe trying to put points on the board and Golding calling plays trying to stop the run (think Auburn last weekend). Advantage Kansas State

All I know is this...I want to watch Alabama Football, National Championship, toilet Bowl, I don't care, I want to watch Bama Football! If it gets to the point where it's meaningless to the players, then Bama Football is certainly not what it was. Go out a winner...or go out like an also-ran.

ROLL TIDE!

I guess the bright side would be seeing some players that could make major contributions next season get some meaningful playing time. I think Bryce and Will would opt out and I can’t blame them one bit, you’re first round picks, top 10 for sure.

Haven’t watched much of K state this season so I wouldn’t know what to expect from them.

I guess the bright side would be seeing some players that could make major contributions next season get some meaningful playing time. I think Bryce and Will would opt out and I can’t blame them one bit, you’re first round picks, top 10 for sure.

Haven’t watched much of K state this season so I wouldn’t know what to expect from them.
I kinda bet BY wouldnt.
....but we shall see...

Back
Top Bottom