| RECRUIT Alabama commit (WR) Ryan Williams updates thread

They as well as the Viles are snakes. They will break the bank to try and flip him to say they got one from Bama. Already done that with Thompson....
I was always uneasy about him when he was committed, a lot of signs pointed to him flipping.... but I was hopeful that wasn't the case. Obviously I was wrong. Not with Williams, I think he's solid with his commitment. I'm sure he heard them out, and enjoyed the visits but if he was going to flip.... he'd of already done it. Very well still could, but I'd confidently bet that wouldn't happen.

I was always uneasy about him when he was committed, a lot of signs pointed to him flipping.... but I was hopeful that wasn't the case. Obviously I was wrong. Not with Williams, I think he's solid with his commitment. I'm sure he heard them out, and enjoyed the visits but if he was going to flip.... he'd of already done it. Very well still could, but I'd confidently bet that wouldn't happen.
Yeah the deal with him not signing is that CNS will keep recruiting him to make sure these snakes do not weasle in.

Yeah the deal with him not signing is that CNS will keep recruiting him to make sure these snakes do not weasle in.
Not sure what the deal is with him not signing early is, heard it's because of transcripts.... but I do not know if that's the case or not. Regardless, he's coming to Alabama. Hope to close out this class strong with some flips and commitments. Flipping Houston from Ohio State would be huge, could flip Jernigan from A&M, and Kevin Riley from Miami. Could shape up to be another outstanding class if we close late on these guys. Also expect to get some guys from the portal, hoping to get Dumas-Johnson or Sorey from Georgia. Excited to see what we do.

Not sure what the deal is with him not signing early is, heard it's because of transcripts.... but I do not know if that's the case or not. Regardless, he's coming to Alabama. Hope to close out this class strong with some flips and commitments. Flipping Houston from Ohio State would be huge, could flip Jernigan from A&M, and Kevin Riley from Miami. Could shape up to be another outstanding class if we close late on these guys. Also expect to get some guys from the portal, hoping to get Dumas-Johnson or Sorey from Georgia. Excited to see what we do.
I know it does not sound like it with my posts but one of the things I have not worried about since CNS has been at Bama is his ability to recruit and close the deal. I am sure he will get what he wants. This dang NIL and teams trying to jump start or create a splash for their programs is just a wildcard to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
IMO, their only real shot is first flipping Robinson to be on their staff. And they’ve tried at that and failed up to this point. Hard to find certainties in this CFB world we’re living in right now, but I think he’ll stick with Bama.
Yep the competition has more tools in the tool box than they used to. Robinson was a barner correct? If so he has to have some allegiance to the cult.

Yep the competition has more tools in the tool box than they used to. Robinson was a barner correct? If so he has to have some allegiance to the cult.

Yes he was, and yes he does. But he’s building a nice resume under Saban right now, would be tough to walk away from that for anything less than the DC spot. Even then, it would take some serious pro and con thought.

Back
Top Bottom