| RECRUIT Alabama commit (WR) Ryan Williams updates thread

I know freeze and the barn is throwing stupid money at him. Glad to know he don’t want to be part of that cult.

Not having a QB (right now) has hurt them, but UA did a good job on him... as mentioned before Williams in an auburn legacy, which adds to the sting for them. Speaking of, Travaris Robinson deserves some applause here as well.

For those wondering about him signing later... unless something has changed, he will likely take some more officials around the CFB map and enjoy the process a little bit... but he's solid with Bama.

What is the status of Shazz Preston? I know a few of you guys were really high on him when he signed with us and some thought he’d see the field immediately. I can’t recall hearing his name this season or last. Has he been injured?

What is the status of Shazz Preston? I know a few of you guys were really high on him when he signed with us and some thought he’d see the field immediately. I can’t recall hearing his name this season or last. Has he been injured?

Still developing... A couple of other SEC teams have reached out with interest in him too supposedly.

Back
Top Bottom