| RECRUIT Alabama commit (WR) Ryan Williams updates thread

So why doesn't the kid just go ahead and sign? Commit and make it happen. Leave no doubt. Yeah I know I am old school and just do not understand this generation.

So why doesn't the kid just go ahead and sign? Commit and make it happen. Leave no doubt. Yeah I know I am old school and just do not understand this generation.

I get it... But the staff is comfortable with how he's handling it... and honestly, if he wants to take a few visits and enjoy himself and sign on his birthday, he's earned that IMO.

GoatLita and I have history. She blocked me because I've called her out on some of shit she be posting.
Blocking, banning...not my thing with anyone. There is a sensitive, dramatic side to her personality.
I have no clue who she is. Looks like she’s a hard core fan that does graphics. Is that about it?
She's been a member on TI for quite a while. I'd have to get a sub and scroll through posts to remember what her username is over there.

The point was missed, I fear. Look at his dad posting to several different networks/outlets/reporters. It's a "smoke/fire" thing.

I'm leaving open the possibility that my info is wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Williams could sign early if he wanted, he just can't enroll early. Not that it really matters, because he isn't.

On another note though, if you're the type that tends to worry and get worked up about every story and rumor that bubbles up on a key recruit like this, I'd suggest enforcing your own blackout coverage on him until he finally puts pen to paper.

I'm leaving open the possibility that my info is wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Williams could sign early if he wanted, he just can't enroll early. Not that it really matters, because he isn't.

On another note though, if you're the type that tends to worry and get worked up about every story and rumor that bubbles up on a key recruit like this, I'd suggest enforcing your own blackout coverage on him until he finally puts pen to paper.
He can't sign until he graduates and presents the institution with his high school transcript since that won't happen until after the early signing period. He likely can't sign until NSD anyways

He can't sign until he graduates and presents the institution with his high school transcript since that won't happen until after the early signing period. He likely can't sign until NSD anyways
May be different in other sports, but my niece reclassified and has signed a softball scholarship. She signed and is reporting before she graduates. She will be considered “dual enrolled” until summer semester next year. Yet she will be attending only college and playing this coming season. Kinda weird.

May be different in other sports, but my niece reclassified and has signed a softball scholarship. She signed and is reporting before she graduates. She will be considered “dual enrolled” until summer semester next year. Yet she will be attending only college and playing this coming season. Kinda weird.
It is only requirements for Football, other sports do not have these requirements for some reason.

Signed in December and enrolled in August.
Weird, according to the rules I read, it says clearly that they must have their High School Transcript, and Enter the NCAA Financial Aid information and be approved before they can sign-up for a NLI and sign one. I assumed it meant completed high school transcript maybe it just means any transcript period. Even if it's not finished.

Back
Top Bottom