| RECRUIT Alabama commit (WR) Ryan Williams updates thread

Predicting now that these 2 will be future team Captains and future 1st round picks.
Where's that bat? And where is that damn horse?

Attitude.

The recruiting season this year has been unique. We still have Bama players "judging" guys coming in on visits‒"how will they fit with the team?"

That's been a bit inverted this year: largely due to the "LANK" mantra. Four plus decades of following what's going on, closely, and I've never seen a locker room come together like this one, this year. It's my impression that these guys come in and are trying to figure out, "how do I fit?"

I believe you see it with these two.

Think about this for a minute. The program was at a line of demarcation this summer: could they bring back the "standard." (God, I hate that word.)

We knew there needed to be a "fire." Ironically, Texas served that up. And bruh, based on what I've been told, CNS is on a new warpath these last two games...I mentioned that before the UGA contest.

I watched all of the Championship games. Gotta say that kid from Gulf Shores (Ronnie Royal) is a baller. Us or the Barn didn't go after him for some reason. Hes committed to NC State. IMO, we shouldn't let him get away. He was wearing Bama gloves with the script "A".

Maybe he’s reclassifying to graduate in 2024?

We have a 3-star kid in my daughter’s class. He’s signing with Ole Miss. The school has agreed to let him graduate in December, so he’s finished next Wednesday. First time our high school has done that for a senior. Some of the seniors are a little upset about it. They can’t graduate early, the school won’t allow it. Only for this athlete. I’d not thought about it that way before. My daughter is one that’s a little peeved about it. I told her it’s better to enjoy that last semester in school, you’ll never get that chance again.

No issues here with other schools sniffing around with a lot of $$$ trying to get him decomitt and comitt to them? I do not trust the barn... They will break the bank to get so say they took one from bama, especially a 5 star.
All that's happening. A LOT of money.

And he's where? In Tuscaloosa.

All that's happening. A LOT of money.

And he's where? In Tuscaloosa.
Hope so but no one has still offered up what this "Big announcement on Monday" is. This NIL allows a game to be played to try and create momentum and exctiement for a program. The Barn needs to create an illusion that they are on the rise and the next coming. They need to create marketing material as a see we are getting 5 Star recruits to come here and taking them from Bama.

Probably just reading in stuff that does not matter. I guess we will see by 12/20 assuming this kid signs then.

Last edited:
Hope so but no one has still offered up what this "Big announcement on Monday" is. This NIL allows a game to be played to try and create momentum and exctiement for a program. The Barn needs to create an illusion that they are on the rise and the next coming. They need to create marketing material as a see we are getting 5 Start recruits to come here and taking them from Bama.

Probably just reading in stuff that does not matter. I guess we will see by 12/20 assuming this kid signs then.
Brandon said the plan is for him to reclassify, so I suspect that’s the big announcement

Back
Top Bottom