| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. UGA Score?

If there is a team that can beat Jawja this year, it's Bama. The barn and other teams have played the dawgs pretty closely. A few key players may be as fit as Lawson was for Bama v. the barn, so...

Bama, 38 - 33

93fd6795a389e78a1f2913ed4737ee53.gif

Georgia. 42
Bama. 17
If the coaches are not working with Jalen on making quick decisions and the Bama OL does not play lights out. I don’t think Kirby is going to let Jalen have 5-6 seconds after the snap to think. He better be prepared to make pre-snap adjustments. As for the defense they have to stop the run and get pressure on Beck. Hope I’m totally wrong. RTR

You guys a smoking something doubting Bama.... Not only doubting them but several are expecting them to get drilled. It might happen but surely you have seen enough games that Bama has played in to give them more respect than that. CNS knows what he is doing. We have the talent to match the puppies. Only way a blowout happens is if we cannot control the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

You guys a smoking something doubting Bama.... Not only doubting them but several are expecting them to get drilled. It might happen but surely you have seen enough games that Bama has played in to give them more respect than that. CNS knows what he is doing. We have the talent to match the puppies. Only way a blowout happens is if we cannot control the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.
Smoking something to think Bama will lose to the 2 time defending national champions who are undefeated this year, play the way Bama used to play, in basically a home game for them?

OK.

Smoking something to think Bama will lose to the 2 time defending national champions who are undefeated this year, play the way Bama used to play, in basically a home game for them?

OK.
Context - to get blown out which is what some of these predictions are implying.... It might happen but it has only happened one time (Clemson) in CNS time at Bama.

The two time defending national champion has motivation to make it number three this Saturday. Bama is fighting for a potential playoff birth and IMO, to show the SEC and country that the dynasty is still alive and kicking. As hard as it is to say, IMO, UGA has a better OL and DL which gives them a slight edge. Both QB's are young as far as game experience so I will call that even. I do give the edge to Milroe running the ball. In the end, I think the game will come down to turnovers, penalties at critical times and field position. Going with"

UGA 38
Bama 24

34-20 Alabama. Think I'm crazy? Just wait till I tell you it is because of a dream I had last night 😂. First half we go high tempo, short to medium passes, we block a punt. Second half we go high tempo run with long play action.

Back
Top Bottom