| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. UGA Score?

UGA 38
Bama 27

Our interior DL is just better than average and you must get the UGA QB out of the comfort zone he is playing as of today. Bobo is doing a great job as well. Our ILB group would need to play 125% better than they have all year.

We will need them to F Up a time or two. Maybe something like throw passes past the LOS etc.

Yes it was sad to see. I understand thinking we might lose but a few had us getting blown out....
I'm sorry but I don't see why you would pick against Bama. Unless you have real money on it. My sister's grandson would put money on Bama to win any game! That was during the 2000-2006 games too! He passes away just before Bama won it all in 2009! He never welsh on a bet once

I'm sorry but I don't see why you would pick against Bama. Unless you have real money on it. My sister's grandson would put money on Bama to win any game! That was during the 2000-2006 games too! He passes away just before Bama won it all in 2009! He never welsh on a bet once
I think its not so much knocking Alabama but rather realizing that both these teams are very good and well coached. Going into this game it was evenly matched. Alabama won the turnover battle (that Georgia fumble where we scored a FG was huge). Georgia had more significant injuries going into the game. Bowers was not a big factor at all as well as their other wide receiver. And our defense put on a hell of a show against a good team

All this being said. If Jalen is a bit more accurate and our db's hang on for a interception or two, the game is not close.

All this being said. If Jalen is a bit more accurate and our db's hang on for a interception or two, the game is not close.
This... It was almost a 10 point win anyway. Give Georgia credit they did not fold nor did I expect them to. Milroe was indeed the X-Factor. Our OL and DL's both played well. In the 2nd half Georgia made some adjustments on defense as expected which made it much more difficult on the offense. 3rd qtr was really bad for the Bama offense. Fortunately we got the turnover for 3 points and the offense made plays in the 4th qtr.

Lastly the challenges this team has faced showed. They never flinched when Georgia made some plays. One specifically I am thinking about was their big punt return. Bama just kept playing poised and made plays. Resilient group... Play the next play.

BTW I think I picked 31-27 or something like that. So not to far off.

I think its not so much knocking Alabama but rather realizing that both these teams are very good and well coached. Going into this game it was evenly matched. Alabama won the turnover battle (that Georgia fumble where we scored a FG was huge). Georgia had more significant injuries going into the game. Bowers was not a big factor at all as well as their other wide receiver. And our defense put on a hell of a show against a good team

Bowers was their leading receiver. He did as good as a guy could that was hurt. That being said, we played him very well. Our secondary as a whole played great.

How many Georgia fans laughed when we mentioned playing the last 3 quarters of the 2021 NC game without our top 2 WRs? How many of those same fans will say, but our top 2 receivers were not 100%? At least you could prep for them being in that condition! And they were still 2 of your top 3 receivers in yards and catches.

How many Georgia fans laughed when we mentioned playing the last 3 quarters of the 2021 NC game without our top 2 WRs? How many of those same fans will say, but our top 2 receivers were not 100%? At least you could prep for them being in that condition! And they were still 2 of your top 3 receivers in yards and catches.

Really ....kind of makesit better

Back
Top Bottom