| FTBL AL A BAM A vs O Miss Score

24-21 Bama - offense plays better but there are still struggles during the game. Magic does not simply happen. Now if they play clean with regards to mental errors, turnovers and penalties this game could be much better for the good guys but that would fit into the magic bucket. Nothing we have seen shows this will occur however.... :(.

They had the best practice this week. Milroe got the most reps... that's going long way for tomorrow. If everything what Terry and Brandon said this week is correct and I know it is, then we should win easily tomorrow.

I think Bama will cover 30 points when its' said and done.

They had the best practice this week. Milroe got the most reps... that's going long way for tomorrow. If everything what Terry and Brandon said this week is correct and I know it is, then we should win easily tomorrow.

I think Bama will cover 30 points when its' said and done.

Much like Texas, I could see this game going in two entirely different directions. Unlike most teams under Saban (pretty much all of them other than this year and last year), this group is really difficult to read. It's a very talented grab bag but with more duds mixed in than we are used to seeing.

On the practice thing.... this goes along with what Terry brought up a couple days ago in the Sink or Swim thread... Not sure I would say practices have been the "best", but there's been a bigger emphasis on the little things, which means guys are getting coached harder than some previous weeks. To an observer, it can sometimes appear (and sound) that things aren't going well... and sometimes they aren't. But other times, it's a good indication that attention to detail and assignments are being hammered home, and nothing is being dismissed or overlooked.

A note on Milroe... some may remember back 2 years ago when it was discussed here that he had a special offensive package installed for him... it was never really needed/used, but it was practiced regularly throughout the last 2 seasons. My understanding is, this week has been a bit or a refresher course on some of that and then some.

Back
Top Bottom