| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Aggieland Score

A&M - 31
Bama - 23

We don't have the offense to score with them (or LSU). The defense will be on the field way too long and give up 14 points in the 4th quarter. And yes, we will lose the LSU game. That loss with be the beginning of the end for Tommy Boy as Saban starts looking for a new offensive coordinator. This time BAMA gets its guy ($$$). Finally, no one on this team ( other than Kool-Aid and Moore) that has eligibility remaining should declare for the NFL draft. That experience and leadership is needed to correct the course of this ship. I honestly believe Milroe will progress and be the Jalen Hurts-like superstar we need next year with Sayin, Simpson and others patiently waiting for their turn. JMO

Last edited:
A&M - 31
Bama - 23

We don't have the offense to score with them (or LSU). The defense will be on the field way too long and give up 14 points in the 4th quarter. And yes, we will lose the LSU game. That loss with be the beginning of the end for Tommy Boy as Saban starts looking for a new offensive coordinator. This time BAMA gets its guy ($$$). Finally, no one on this team ( other than Kool-Aid and Moore) that has eligibility remaining should declare for the NFL draft. That experience and leadership is needed to correct the course of this ship. I honestly believe Milroe will progress and be the Jalen Hurts-like superstar we need next year with Sayin, Simpson and others patiently waiting for their turn. JMO

Give me Arnold over Kool-Aid any day of the week personally.

Back
Top Bottom